[CT Birds] Hammo Golden Plovers and water relief in killingworth. K Mueller

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Wed Aug 31 12:02:09 EDT 2011

I was finally able to getout for a few hours....still without power but at lest the sump pump has slowed down.  I hope everyone is OK from the storm. There is water truck at the Killingworth circle for Killing worth residents.  If anyone in Killing worth is still stranded and needs any water  let me know.. I will try and help.

As found. and sighted by others and reported by Paul
W.   The pair of Golden Plovers (good close up photos)
were present on the end of the jetty at Meigs with
Common Terns (many banded) and Laughing Gulls.

Keith Mueller