[CT Birds] BN Stilt

Bill Asteriades Asterbunch at cox.net
Wed Aug 31 17:36:21 EDT 2011

The BN Stilt continues at Milford Point.  It appears to be best seen during high tide at the end of Milford Point by the river and marsh (can be viewed from the Audubon platform by looking at the far west end by the river.) At low tide, it has been seen on the Sound mudflats and could still be at the end of Milford Point near the river and marsh.

Bill Asteriades
South Glastonbury

Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4GLTE