[CT Birds] Lost Barn Owl

Melanie Pearson melp63 at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 17:34:45 EDT 2011

I think this has been posted once before but Luna, the Canton Raptor Care's imprinted Barn Owl, is still missing.  I believe she was seen just before Irene in the Burlington/Bristol area but could be anywhere at this point.  If you think you have seen Luna contact Teresa at Canton Raptor Care, 860-693-6255.  More information and her picture can be found at:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Luna-the-Barn-Owl/181119035295163

Spread the word, the more eyes out there the better!

Melanie Pearson
New Britain