[CT Birds] Black-necked Stilt Yes

PJDEGENNARO at aol.com PJDEGENNARO at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 19:51:58 EDT 2011

8/31 - Milford Point - with John Marshall and my dad  Paul - the
BLACK-NECKED STILT continues at the end of the point where  the marsh meets the mouth
of the river. The best way to view this bird is  to walk along the beach
until you come across it, but it can be scoped  from the tower at the Audubon
Center at times. Also, 1-2 White-rumped Sandpipers  and a Peregrine Falcon.
Well, this ends my birding in CT for a while as I'm going off to college
tomorrow. Good luck birding for the fall season everyone.
Peter DeGennaro