[CT Birds] More Nighthawk Stuff

Paul Desjardins paul.desjardins2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:22:29 EDT 2011

Like Frank i also have seen only one Common Nighthawk thus far and this was from my yard in Windsor Locks. i don't
normally see a lot from here but by this time there should have been more. Of course the amount i see is based on
the track they take and in this regard i believe we miss a lot of them in Connecticut despite the large numbers having
already gone through since a friend of mine in Northampton, Massachusetts sees large numbers going due west of him
and so we are missing these.