[CT Birds] Shearwater?

Denise Davies hobbitsmama at snet.net
Thu Sep 1 09:34:51 EDT 2011

On Sunday evening I went down to the beach in New London and saw what I believe
was a Greater Shearwater. I took some photos, though they are not particularly
great, I am hoping someone will be willing to take a look.
Here is the link to one photo. There are 4 in all.

Not in CT but I was also wondering if someone would be willing to take a look at
a photo I took in Florida in March. I believe they are Stilt Sandpipers but
would love any feedback. Here is a link to that photograph.

Thank you so much!
hobbitsmama at snet.net