[CT Birds] Belated AMERICAN WHITE PELICAN 8/29, Fairfield

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at ctaudubon.org
Thu Sep 1 12:08:36 EDT 2011

CAS staff received a report literally 15 minutes ago of an early Monday evening sighting of an AMERICAN WHITE PELICAN. It came from Stephanie Carrow who was birdwatching and kayaking in Ash Creek in Fairfield. That is all the information we have. Just another to add to the Irene list...

I now have power and access to the internet beyond my very taxed BlackBerry! I will take some time to post something later on about the last several days, though most has been mentioned already by myself or others. There are no mega reports coming, don't worry, just a huge tally and some thoughts on a thrilling week of birds.

Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation Technician
Connecticut Audubon Society
2325 Burr St.