[CT Birds] Birds and other winged creatures

David Carey careydavid at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 1 14:21:34 EDT 2011

After Irene it seemed oddly quiet around my yard ( Haddam)  Don't know if the birds were blown away, in shock or just afraid of all the noise from the multiple generators. But another winged creature showed up yesterday afternoon; dragon flies, and lots of them, 100+. Just hovering all over the yard. Never have seen that many at one time and I wondered if the drone of the generators had as much of an affect on attracting them as it may have on driving the birds away???

Sent from my iPhone