[CT Birds] Fwd: Hurricane Irene redux on eBird

Thomas Robben robben99 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 22:35:56 EDT 2011

We have just witnessed an incredible hurricane, with historic bird
consequences.  We need everybody's help to capture their observations into
eBird, as Marshall Iliff describes below....
There is a lot to be learned from a panoramic
Florida-to-Maine-&-the-Maritmes view of what this hurricane did, so please
enter your field observations into eBird as soon as possible, within a week
or so.
There is really quite an amazing story here, so lets try to document all of
it, please.
Tom Robben