[CT Birds] Fwd: Irene Birds

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sun Sep 4 13:39:34 EDT 2011

Luke:  then is your argument this?  Winds of Irene would not have swept the A.W.P. from the interior to the coast, so that what brought it here was something else.  It's timing therefore is coincidental, not causal.

But the winds from the end of Irene were from the west.  Might they have helped the pelican to and up the coast?  When was its first sighting here?  I have no opinion myself.

	Best, Arthur

Begin forwarded message: