[CT Birds] Resident Hummingbirds

kvda at optonline.net kvda at optonline.net
Sun Sep 4 16:08:44 EDT 2011

I am in Maine now (after six days without power, we got out of Southport!) and we have many hummers, juvies and females only so far and still many ospreys.  I think this means we have the possibility of a couple of more weeks at least of hummers.  My records show my last visitor ahs historically been October 3rd.

Kathy Van Der Aue, East Boothbay, ME