Joseph.Bear at rbs.com Joseph.Bear at rbs.com
Mon Sep 5 22:40:42 EDT 2011

Mardi,

I wasn't able to listen to it Live- is the audio file avail somewhere?

Thnx
Joe

Joseph Bear
RBS Global Banking & Markets
Office: +1 203 897 2703   |  Fax: +1 203 873 3192

Message: 13
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 18:49:06 -0400
From: Mardi Dickinson <mardi1d at gmail.com>
To: CT Birds  Birds List <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>
Subject: [CT Birds] Correction!

Correction and my sincere apologies Please DO tune into to hear
> Luke Tiller on BirdCallsRadio tomorrow Sept 3, Saturday 3-4PM
> Listen Live Worldwide at http://birdcallsradio.com/listen-live/

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Mardi Dickinson <mardi1d at gmail.com>
> Date: September 2, 2011 2:27:46 PM EDT
> To: CT Birds Birds List <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>
> Subject: BirdCallsRadio
>

> Birders et al,
>
> Don't forget to tune in to hear our guest Luke Tiller on BirdCallsRadio tomorrow Sept 3, Saturday 3-4PM
> Listen Live Worldwide at http://birdcallsradio.com/listen-live/
>
> Cheers,
> Mardi Dickinson
> Norwalk, CT
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/MardiWD
> Blog: http://kymry.wordpress.com/
>
> Before printing this message, please consider the environment.

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and/or
privileged. It is to be used by the intended recipients only. If
you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are inherently
insecure and susceptible to change. The Royal Bank of Scotland
Group, plc ("RBS") and its subsidiaries, and affiliates and
subsidiary undertakings, including but not limited to, RBS plc New
York and Connecticut Branches, RBS Securities Inc., The Royal Bank
of Scotland N.V. New York and Chicago Branches (formerly named ABN
AMRO Bank N.V.), Citizens Financial Group, Inc. and RBS Citizens,
N.A., shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete
transmission of the information contained in this communication or
Attachment nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your
system. RBS does not guarantee that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that this communication is
free of viruses, interceptions or interference. For the protection
of RBS and its clients and customers, and in compliance with
regulatory requirements, the contents of both incoming and outgoing
e-mail communications, which could include proprietary information
and non-public personal information (‘NPPI’), may be reviewed.  RBS
and its subsidiaries and affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy
of any email or attachment, that an email will be received or that
RBS or its affiliates and subsidiaries will respond to an email.
RBS makes no representations that any information contained in this
message (including any attachments) are appropriate for use in all
locations or that transactions, securities, products, instruments
or services discussed herein are available or appropriate for sale
or use in all jurisdictions, or by all investors or counterparties.
Those who utilize this information do so on their own initiative
and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or
regulations.