[CT Birds] Sunrise Walks Wed Sept 7th and Sept 10th -Cancelled

Julian Hough jrhough1 at snet.net
Tue Sep 6 22:32:48 EDT 2011

To All,

Unfortunately, due to the bad weather forecast I am cancelling tomorrow's
Sunrise Walk (Sept 7th). It simply will not be fun birding in the heavy
rain!

Also, due to a rescheduling of a pelagic trip due to Hurricane Irene, I will
be out of state this Saturday and will therefore not be able to conduct our
scheduled walk that day, Saturday September 10th.

I apologize for any disappointment, but I wish I could control the
weather..how cool would that be!

 look forward to seeing you all soon - migration is really hotting up and
hawks will soon be en masse!

Best,

Julian

Julian Hough