[CT Birds] Rentschler Field, 9/8

Anthony Zemba Anthony.Zemba at gza.com
Thu Sep 8 14:35:18 EDT 2011

Also one American Kestrel still hovering around testing the health/alertness of the smaller shorebirds.
Paul and I were looking at the shorebirds from the perimeter road sidewalk through our scopes when security stopped and asked us to leave.  Therefore, I suggest that birders park in Cabela's lot and scan with scopes from there to avoid confrontations with security.
Peace.
ant

Anthony Zemba CHMM
Certified Ecologist / Soil Scientist