[CT Birds] Rentschler Field, 9/8

paul cianfaglione pcianfaglione at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 08:15:22 EDT 2011

Hi Frank,
You are absolutely right, Sharp-tailed did cross my mind, but the incredible numbers seemed to overwhelm me in the short time I was there. There was a Pectoral there that had a rufous cap and was brighter on the back than the others. I may have totally screwed up by not focusing on this. I was there this morning, but time and moving birds didn't allow me to pick up on it again. That bird may still be there. There were a lot of pecs there this am. Julian Hough also mentioned this possibility.

Paul Cianfaglione
Canton