[CT Birds] Rentschler Field, 9/8

Anthony Zemba Anthony.Zemba at gza.com
Fri Sep 9 09:10:27 EDT 2011

Yes Frank, that possibility did cross our minds and Paul and I discussed it briefly as we scoped one particular pec that I thought might have looked a little different but we determined it to be a Pec as well. I certainly didn't scan the rest but perhaps should have.  Once security asked us to move it along, I decided to take that as my cue to get back to work. Would've LOVED to spend the rest of the day working that flock. And for the record: Paul C was the one that surgically extracted the Stilt Sandpiper from the morass of Yellowlegs. I may have missed that one too if Paul hadn't showed up and pointed it out.
AZ

Anthony Zemba CHMM
Certified Ecologist / Soil Scientist
GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.