[CT Birds] Request for Information on birds in Fenwick Area of Old Saybrook

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Sep 9 11:55:16 EDT 2011

We're helping to put together bird information for a grant for wetland restoration in the Fenwick area of Old Saybrook.  If anyone has information on bird usage of this area and could pass along reports of significant numbers of birds or species of conservation concern using this area it would be very helpful for this process.  Please pass along this information to me and I will make sure the folks writing the grant get the info.

Thank you!

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation