[CT Birds] a quick push of Warblers

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 9 17:53:11 EDT 2011

Today at 5;30 ish, had a quick push of Warblers through yard. No nocks, but saw
Parulas, BT Greens and some Starts. Maybe 50 plus individuals.

I have also noticed here in the NW corner, a much better food crop growing for
this winter. Hemlocks have early cones, as well as some Firs I've seen. The
Birches are just loaded- (good Siskin, Redpoll and Goldfinch etc foods). Also
some other tree seeds and such to be seen this fall. All in all, much better
food crop than last year, of which was close to nothing!

Paul Carrier - Harwinton