[CT Birds] Migration outlook

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Wed Sep 14 09:27:10 EDT 2011

Just took a quick look at the forecasted weather conditions. Based on the brief look I took (very busy at the moment) I would say there will be a significant movement of nocturnal migrants Thursday night and probably Friday night as well. I would expect a nice hawk movement  Friday. The Bluff Point phenomena should be quite dynamic Friday morning but my concern is the predicted wind speed may put birds high as they pass the hot corner. I will look more closely at the forecasts later.

Dave Provencher
Naturally New England<http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>

P.S. Saturday morning might be quite good at Bluff as well, more later.

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.