[CT Birds] more on CT tropicbird

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 14 13:22:03 EDT 2011

I'm with Steve and Paul in applauding Greg Hanisek, Linda Bowen, and the anonymous tropicbird-finder for their story about the rescued storm-blown bird, a first state record.
I would only add that it is odd that the bird was found on Sat. Morning (Aug. 27?), the day before the Tropical Storm hit CT.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPod