[CT Birds] more on CT tropicbird

Greg Hanisek ghanisek at rep-am.com
Wed Sep 14 16:40:34 EDT 2011

Just to clarify Frank's point on when the bird was found. Linda Bowen
received the bird this past Saturday. The finder had it in his apartment
from the time of the hurricane until then, when someone finally referred him
to Linda. She said that by this past Saturday enough time had passed that he
couldn't remember if it was Sunday, Aug. 28, or possibly the next day when
he picked the bird up. I hope eventually I can speak to him and get a few
more details, but for the moment he wishes to remain anonymous.

Greg Hanisek