[CT Birds] Migration outlook Friday/Saturday

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Thu Sep 15 11:04:00 EDT 2011

The predicted weather conditions are very favorable for good nocturnal flights tonight and tomorrow night. They also favor a good show at Bluff Point tomorrow and probably Saturday if the winds stay north or northwesterly long enough Saturday morning. Which of the two nights will prove the better night is tough to call but I think there will be a decent show at Bluff both mornings. I should think it will be a good hawk weekend.

Dave Provencher
Naturally New England<http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.