[CT Birds] Quaker Ridge AM - Lincoln's Sparrow - not much else

David Provencher davidprovencher at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 16 09:13:43 EDT 2011

Luke,

As you know it can be tough to call the best night following the passage of
a cold front when that passage doesn't complete before nightfall. It may
well be (seen it plenty of times in the past) that many migrants didn't
commit last night due to the atmospheric conditions in the early part of the
night. Based on my previous experience, that should mean a much better
movement tonight. Still, Bluff should have had some birds going through this
morning and I'm curious if anyone was there and will post.

Dave

Dave Provencher

Naturally New England