[CT Birds] Rt 44 Powerlines, West Hartford

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Fri Sep 16 09:54:22 EDT 2011

9/16 - Jay Kaplan was the leader of the Hartford Audubon Soc. walk this
morning at the powerlines. We did have some nice birds,  not the
northern ones we were hoping for, but a beautiful morning to be out
birding. Of the 39 species we saw, some of the highlights were: Lincoln
Sparrow, Blue-headed Vireo, Yellow-throated Vireo, Red-eyed Vireo, lots
of Northern Parula, pair of Nashville Warblers, Chestnut-sided warbler,
BT Green Warbler, Prairie Warbler, Magnolia Warbler, Black-and-white
warbler, common yellowthroat, American Redstart, 2 Swainson's Thrush,
Trail's flycatcher, 3 Scarlet Tanagers, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Indigo
Bunting, Cedar Waxwings, Blue-gray gnatcatcher.

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) named above.  Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the
information by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message.  Thank you.