[CT Birds] Requesting Hurricane Irene bird reports be entered into eBird

Thomas Robben robben99 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 23:55:14 EDT 2011

While we are watching the weather radar for the next hurricane,
could you please (if you have not already done so) enter your
hurricane bird reports into eBird....
or contact me or Marshall Iliff if you would prefer we did it for you.

Note the list of birds-of-interest in the tropicbird post at this blog....

Both eBird and the state ARCs are struggling to collect this
hurricane data while birder's memories are still fresh, as can
be seen from this interesting New York State post on Sept 16th....

Thank you,
Tom Robben
Glastonbury CT