[CT Birds] Windsor Northwest Park - Connecticut Warbler

Bill Asteriades Asterbunch at cox.net
Mon Sep 19 17:17:45 EDT 2011

9/19/11 - Windsor Northwest Park - 1 Connecticut Warbler.  Seen at 4:30 pm in field north of pavilion.  Head between the pavilion and the museum.  Pass barn on right and follow trail into woods.  You will approach a T after a short distance. Take a left to Nature and Braille trail.  Take a quick right on a path that leads you to a small field thickly filled with Golden Rod and weeds.  I took a left down a path next to the field and walked about 100 feet.  The bird popped up in field after pishing, affording a good look for about 30 seconds.

Bill Asteriades
South Glastonbury

Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4GLTE