[CT Birds] Resources needed

Elaine Taylor etbchs at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 19:17:06 EDT 2011

I am applying for a grant to have my high school students research, design and landscape a Natural Habitat Center and Nature Trail. The Center would be maintained and used by younger grades. To make my proposal solid and feasible, I could use any links to affordable designs with specific plants, flowers and small trees of CT that are known to attract birds and butterflies. The area will be predator protected and gated. The grant funding could be significant if I can prove a well thought out plan. Any information on man-made flowing water projects and nesting places are needed as well.