[CT Birds] RFI Osprey nest repair

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 08:29:07 EDT 2011

A friend informs me that an Osprey nest in Westbrook blew down during the hurricane.  It has been a successful site for years.  It is located about ¼ North of the Westbrook town beach parking lot in the marsh.
He would like to know if any group takes care of Osprey nests and/or specializes in re-erecting downed nest poles.  Please send any information to me off-line and I will get it to him.  He would like to get it back up this fall and wants to be sure that it is done correctly.
Glenn Williams