[CT Birds] LPP doing well on Weds.

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:48:04 EDT 2011

Just a not to all of you sitting and twiddling your thumbs today.  Lynn
James and crew called me this morning at around 9 am having counted over 200
raptors migrating at the Lighthouse.  She said many were just hanging around
the park affording great views.  My advice:  take your cameras and binocs
and go!

Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

*"*Come to me bird-watching God, you will find the branches for nesting. A
mustard seed of faith grows to a place of many wings*.*"
                                    from “Prayer of the Heart” by Maren C.
Tirabassi & Joan Jordan Grant