[CT Birds] Glastonbury Great Meadows - Private ?

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sun Oct 2 16:52:00 EDT 2011

Not true!  172 acres are held in permanently protected status by the Great
Meadows Conservation Trust, with some more acreage under conservation
easement.  This is a terrific, active land trust and they're always seeking
to increase the holdings -- and much more is needed.  They hold properties
on both sides of the river.

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville, CT