[CT Birds] RT's and Brant

lpflynn at optonline.net lpflynn at optonline.net
Mon Oct 3 12:58:56 EDT 2011

We have had Ruby-throated Hummingbirds at our feeders every day for the past several months,
there are still two duking it out at the feeders as I write this.
Yesterday I had to refill my test tube type feeders three times,  and they are now ready for there second refilling of the day.
Speaking of Brant, I probably never mentioned this, but there was a flock of about 30 that  summered over around the Norwalk Islands this year, Goose Island in particular.
Larry Flynn