[CT Birds] Belding Preserve- Blue Grosbeak YES

Joe Cala joejr14 at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 14:45:46 EDT 2011

I saw Dan's post and since it's about 5 minutes from the house I took a run down.  Absolutely nothing on the warbler front and really nothing at all in the mowed field.

I walked the perimeter of the unmowed field after seeing a ton of activity from across the street and had the blue grosbeak hop right up about 20 feet or so in front of me.  After several minor camera malfunctions I was able to get a few decent shots.

Nice find, Dan!