[CT Birds] Forecast for Tomorrow: Hawks and More Hawks

Steve Mayo rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 4 17:22:10 EDT 2011

September's been a bit weird weather-wise.  But now, for tomorrow, we have a front.  A real basic, no-nonsense, cold front.  No more lingering low over Buffalo.  No more jet stream influences, stationary frontal lines, upper level cut-off lows, swirling swaths of rain showers heading northwest.

Don't get me wrong, we've had many hundreds of hawks this week.  It's been great.  We added at least another hundred to Bill Banks 300 total today, as a matter of fact. Some of 'em were going through the rain.

But tomorrow and Thursday?  Well, it's peak season at Lighthouse.  'Time to call in sick.

...now if we can only get some of these clouds to linger...

Steve Mayo
Bethany