[CT Birds] Lotsa Sparrows

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Thu Oct 6 09:44:07 EDT 2011

I did not have an opportunity to bird this morning but I heard many Yellow-rumped Warblers in morning flight over my place this morning and the gravel parking lot on Millstone Station I use was loaded with a ridiculous number of Sparrows, mostly Song Sparrows. This would be an excellent day to poke around fields and brushy areas to see what you could turn up.

Dave Provencher
Naturally New England<http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.