[CT Birds] Waterford Orange-crowned Warbler, etc

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu Oct 6 10:46:16 EDT 2011

Passing these along.

 From Bob Askins:
10/06/11 - Waterford, restored meadows on both sides of Benham Avenue, Connecticut College Arboretum -- 1 Orange-crowned Warbler, 1 Indigo Bunting, and seven species of sparrows (including Lincoln's and Savannah).

 From Dana Laird:
10/05/11 - While driving North on Route 8 through Seymour around noon I spied a Black Vulture.  The only other time I have seen a Black Vulture was while driving North on Route 8 through Seymour.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT