[CT Birds] Banding at Birdcraft this Morning

Jan Hollerbach smilifase at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:00:41 EDT 2011

>From the banding crew at Birdcraft in Fairfield:  This morning was frenetic
with 60 birds banded of 18 species.  We had quite a run on Eastern Phoebes,
Yellow-rumped Warblers, and White-throated Sparrows.  We had only 1 Gray
Catbird.  The morning was brightened with some little beauties, including
Magnolia Warbler, Black-throated Blue Warbler, Nashville Warbler, Hermit and
Swainson's Thrushes, a Brown Creeper, a couple of Golden-crowned Kinglets
and a Blue-headed Vireo.

Jan Hollerbach