[CT Birds] Myiarchis Flycatchers in October

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Thu Oct 6 16:19:23 EDT 2011

Hi all, I've noticed a couple of reports of Great Crested Flycatcher in the last view days, and I just wanted to mention that we're at the tail end of the Great Crested Migration; most are gone by the third week in September. At this time of year, especially after the first of October, its worth paying very careful attention to any Myiarchis flycatcher you may run into. Ash-throated Flycatchers show up in the east at this time of the year.

Frank Gallo
Life is short. Bird often.