[CT Birds] Peregrine: Cuckoo for cuckoos

Christopher Lovell ctlovell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:44:10 EDT 2011

I have read of multiple examples of Peregrines hunting at night in the
lights surrounding the Empire State Building doing just what you
suggest, picking off nocturnal migrants as the are drawn to the

Dp you think that this could be the case at the Republican-American?
Might be interesting to be on the lookout for.

Sent from my iPhone