[CT Birds] Wallingford - McKenzie Reservoir

Bill Asteriades Asterbunch at cox.net
Sat Oct 8 16:07:37 EDT 2011

Hi Anthony,

I saw a similar bird noted below in a farm field on Whirlwind Hill Road and
thought it was a leucistic canada goose.  It had a pink bill and legs,
mostly white head while the rest of the body looked like a canada goose.  I
have pictures of it if anybody is interested.  The greater white-fronted
goose noted on Mackenzie Reservoir was an adult and showed no signs of
hybridization.  It is not regular since this is my fourth attempt at seeing
it in the past few days.

Bill Asteriades