[CT Birds] More Seabirding and a few surprises Keith Mueller

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Mon Oct 10 12:14:20 EDT 2011

I have just added another Cape Cod seabirding post to my blog. It is a
retrospective from this past April this year. Plenty of surprise
birds....for report and images:

http://coastalbirds2.blogspot.com/

Jen and I are joining Tom Robben on a guided birding weekend he is
leading. Jen and I will be co/leading this trip with Tom, and we will
be birding on Thurs and then meeting Tom on Friday. The rest of the
group will join us on Sat morning and continue into Sunday. It will be
a fantastic time, and hopefully with many Cape Cod specialties to
report. I will post a full report with images next week as well as a
continuing Shorebirding report in CT and RI (Part 4).

Enjoy the retrospective report.

Best,

Keith Mueller