[CT Birds] wild food crop

mcavallero1 at comcast.net mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 16:28:13 EDT 2011

After reading all about the abundant tree crops people have been reporting. I wonder if its at all related to the heavy snow cover we had last year that might have served actually as insulation on the ground and the type of winter it was?   Or is it much complicated than just the climate and seasonal occurences?
Just curious
Thoughts anyone?
Mona cavallero
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T