[CT Birds] The Annual Return of the Osprey Party, April 21, 2012

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 16:43:20 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I wanted to give everyone a heads up. The date for our annual Return of the Osprey Party will be April 21, 2012. (if anyone knows of another major birding event ours would conflict with, please let us know).

Last year, we had a fantastic time; there was live music, great wine and food, a wide variety of wonderful auction items, and a super group of people. We hope you can all join us again and bring a few friends. Photos of last year's event are on the Connecticut Audubon webpage www.ctaudubon.org. under the Coastal Center's section at the bottom of the page. Enjoy, and we'll see you soon.

Frank Gallo, Director
Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center at Milford Point
Life is short. Bird often.