[CT Birds] The new Checklist to the birds of Milford Point is available.

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Thu Oct 20 12:23:29 EDT 2011

I'm very pleased to announce that the first-ever Checklist of the Birds of Milford Point is now available in the Coastal Center's gift shop. It contains 319 documented species plus an additional 15 suspected of occurring but where records are lacking. Please use and enjoy it, and let us know if there is anything you can add to the list. The checklists are available for a small donation or free with any purchase in the gift shop. Stop in and pick one up. We're open 10 a.m to 4 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, and Sunday noon to 4 p.m.

Frank Gallo
Life is short. Bird often.