[CT Birds] Cooper's hawk chasing American crow - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 25 14:46:05 EDT 2011

Out for a walk this afternoon on South St here in Washington, CT. I briefly caught site of an accipiter hawk crossing South St and then coming back across South St was an American crow being chased by a Cooper's hawk. The chase was very short as the next thing I noted was the crow sitting on the top of a bare tree close to the road. I spied the Cooper's hawk flying a bit further away from the road.

David W Babington
Washington, CT