[CT Birds] High Tide Birds

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:58:30 EDT 2011

I did a quick search at lunch in Westport due to the fact that today's tide is the highest of the month. Not many shorebirds,only a few BB Plovers and Turnstones at Compo.
But I had my FOS Bufflehead and a Snowy Egret in Grays Creek. Also had about 50 Tree Swallows at Sherwood Island feeding over the marsh and the edge of the model airplane field and about ten near E.R.Strait Marina in Longshore Park.

10/27/11 - Westport - Sherwood Island SP - 50+ Tree Swallows

Grays Creek - Bufflehead(drake),Snowy Egret

Tina Green
Westport