[CT Birds] LPP Friday...and more

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 19:42:33 EDT 2011

10/28 - LPP Hawk Watch - 6 BLACK VULTURES.
Also many thanks to the dedicated observers working under difficult haze
conditions:  Sol Satin, Lynn James, Don Morgan, Paul Roberts, Judy Moore,
Dori Sosensky, and Sulmaan Kahn.
We were pleased to have guests with wonderful spotting skills:  Sue Penney,
Jan Collins, Patrice Favreau, Tony Loomis, Susan from MA, and Paul Wolter.

--
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

*"*Come to me bird-watching God, you will find the branches for nesting. A
mustard seed of faith grows to a place of many wings*.*"
                                    from “Prayer of the Heart” by Maren C.
Tirabassi & Joan Jordan Grant