[CT Birds] Snow Buntings Hammo. K Mueller

jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 1 08:34:38 EDT 2011

I had an unusual day y'day....a palm warbler and 2 ravens in West Haven (Maltby Lakes) and then had a snow bunting in Bethany (Lake Chamberlain).  Having a palm warbler and snow bunting on the same day is a first for me.

Plus the bunting was extremely tame.  As I walked by it I got within 5 ft and it refused to fly away.  Beautiful bird!

John Triana