[CT Birds] An apparent alterus race Nelson's Sparrow at Hammo

Kfinnan at aol.com Kfinnan at aol.com
Thu Nov 3 11:08:34 EDT 2011

I see my 1996-vintage Rising book could use an update or two.  Does  anyone
have a recommendation for a recent, detailed guide on  Sparrows?

Further to  Nick's post, I've added some additional (and similar) photos
comments  on Nelson's Sparrows to my blog  at:

An  interesting subspecies group, with much overlap, but perhaps with
scrutiny a better understanding on the status of interior races passing
through CT may develop.