[CT Birds] Quaker Ridge - BV kettle, 3 Golden Eagles, 1 Northern Goshawk

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 18:44:29 EDT 2011

Hi All,

A quieter day than one might have expected today at the watch. Highlights included a kettle of 10 Black Vultures (for a total of eleven on the day - what they are doing migration wise I dunno but I counted them today), 3 Golden Eagles and 1 Northern Goshawk. On the deck not much to report, just a lingering Fox Sparrow that has been around for a couple of days now and two Rusty Blackbirds.

Luke Tiller, Greenwich
www.underclearskies.com