[CT Birds] Help Rusty Blackbirds!

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at ctaudubon.org
Mon Nov 7 12:47:55 EST 2011

As has been discussed here on the list before, Rusty Blackbirds are one of the fastest declining species on the continent. As a member of the International Rusty Blackbird Technical Working Group and the Conservation Technician for the Connecticut Audubon Society I am trying to get as much information on them as possible this fall, winter, and spring in Connecticut.

You can do your part by eBird-ing any sightings and providing me with details. More information and what I am looking for can be found here: http://ctaudubon.blogspot.com/2011/10/help-rusty-blackbirds.html

Please consider taking the time to help us help them, thanks!

Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation Technician
Connecticut Audubon Society
2325 Burr St.